Gift Certificates Available!
I offer street photography workshops that are designed to fit photographers of all experience levels. Whether you're a beginner, a novice, or a seasoned professional photographer, I can custom design a photo adventure or photography workshop that is sure to please. I offer both per-scheduled workshops, as well as custom bookings to fit any schedule. (Workshop Reviews)
New Mexico Photography Adventures!
Street Photography Photo Adventures:
Full Day: $179.00
For anyone interested in street photography, historical/social documentary photography, or photojournalism - the art of capturing life as it happens, and telling stories with images.
What you will need:
- A 24mm or 28mm prime lens
- A digital camera
- Three 5x7 prints of your work (optional)
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Good walking shoes
- Off-camera flash unit with cable or radio trigger (For flash workshop)
- An open mind!
What you will learn:
- Techniques for capturing candid images
- How to create strong compositions
- Getting the most out of your camera settings
- Achieving the best exposure with available light
- Tips on creating a strong black and white image
- Four-part thought process for capturing images
- Ideas for dealing with people in public
Contact Me To Schedule Your Workshop Today!
Feel free to contact me using the form below if you have any questions or to schedule your photography workshop/photowalk! Be sure to include the dates you would like to attend. See you soon!