Ever feel like your digital and cell phone cameras are making you a lazy photographer?
FREE Blog Subscription!
- "Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations." -George Orwell
Help Support Independent Media!Send your donation by check or money order to Charles Jines PO Box 132, Corona, NM 88318.
Help Support Independent Media
Top Posts & Pages
- MEMBERSHIP OPTION PAGE
- Iron Horse Adventure: Off Grid Living, New Mexico - Part One
- Chuck Jines Social Documentary Photography Blog
- Photography Workshops with Chuck Jines
- From My Hill: Shaft of Light, New Mexico
- New Orleans Photo Adventures & Photography Workshops
- From My Hill: Another New Mexico Sunset
- Urban Snapshots
DisclosureDisclosure: I may receive commission from items advertised and promoted on this website.Chuck Jines is an internationally published independent documentary photographer and photojournalist. Chuck's passions center around the controversial questions concerning the nature of reality, the human mind, society, and current events. He covers news events, social events, and loves to share his social documentary photography of people, places, and things. Chuck is also a writer and the publisher of the quarterly magazine, Gravis. Chuck’s work has been published by prominent news publications such as the BBC, The Daily Mail, The Guardian (2), New York Mag, and the fine-art magazine, Corridor Elephant. Chuck's video work has been used by ABC News/Rock'n Robin Productions special on Hurricane Katrina. Chuck has also provided fixing services for CNN's "This Is Life" with Lisa Ling, and has been invited to display his work at the Chicago History Museum. As well, Chuck has given presentations of his work at Chicago State University, and at DePaul University College of Communication. Chuck's work on heroin has also been exhibited at the Gallery 7 in Joliet Il..